Feelings and Expression

 How  vocal are you with your feelings?

Anger,Love,LustEnvy,

Pride,Jealousy .So many feelings in us.

As kids we freely express ourselves .But as we age,the inhibitions start restricting us to express ourselves. 

So many times we feel shy to express love to person you feel attracted to for the fear of rejection. 

Our Ego comes in way to either express gratitude or apologize to someone we hurt. 

Our Jealousy fails to appreciate someone else who is better than us. 

Our Hesitation prevents us to reprimand someone erring. Our Love towards that person makes us blind or overlook mistakes made by someone.

Is it advisable to hide our feelings whether good or bad?

What should we put forth to our kids......to suppress....or to express.?.

I am a very extrovert person who is vocal about everything. 

I believe in transparency of feelings.

I may get hurt or I may hurt someone with my expressions but that is short-lived. 

In the Walk of Life,I have been appreciated by people who truly love me for who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Mentors

Prodigal Love

How much......is too much?????