Friendships

 Compression Impressions 


I have been chubby right as a kid.

I am a Tea pot ....Round and stout.This is my Handle and this is my spout........

This nursery rhyme was apt for me.

In school ,college,Medical school....all family functions....My chubbiness was topic of jokes. I was ridiculed....You gave nourishment to your brain and body both.

Your body stopped growing vertically. Only horizontally.

You are Banayan tree.Growing by Girth by age.

In medical college,I met a dear friend..who coined my Chubbiness with a beautiful word. 

She would tell me" Tripti,You are not fat. You have COMPRESSIBLE FAT" . See you can fit into my Dress so easily."

She was size M/ L.

And I was nice  XL.

I would wear her beautiful dresses and feel good and confident of myself and my body.

True Friends have only Beautiful eyes for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Mentors

Prodigal Love

How much......is too much?????