Farishta

 In our walk of life,we face incidents and people who leave an impact in our minds and lives.Both good and bad memories. I only keep back the good and forget the bad.

It was a heavily raining night.At 12 Midnight or so,I received a call from an unknown Hospital at an unknown location for Emmergency Csection.

Those days my driving skills were very limited. I didn't know how to reverse the car.

The hospital was very desperate. And it was Emmergency. 

My kids aged 4years and 2 years got up due to the lights being switched on.

The 2 decided to jump in the car and join me in my Midnight venture in heavy rains. 

Due to poor visibility I overshot a lane and entered a very narrow lane.

I was in a fix.How do I reverse? I didn't know the area well and had 2 small kids in the car.

I looked around and found 2 young boys about 25years or less sitting in front of a closed shop.

I called them and asked the directions.

To my astonishment,found myself requesting the 2 strangers " Can you drive me to that hospital?"

The 2 boys were taken aback." Aren't you scared we might harm you?"

I replied " I have to attend an Emmergency. I am in desperate need for help. Tonight You both are FARISHTA.....GOD SENT PEOPLE.....for me."

The 2 boys drove me to the hospital and also reversed my car and parked it so that I could easily drive back home later.

Today, this incident moves me a lot.I thank those 2 boys every time I remember this incident. God bless them.

It is these real life incidents which bring hope and Faith in Humanity even today. 

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Mentors

Prodigal Love

How much......is too much?????