I am Ardha- Angini......

 I am Ardha Angini....

I am half a Woman....

The other Half is an Anaesthesiologist. 

Though my soul is of a woman....

But my brain only thinks for saving a Life in Operation Theatres......

Yes,my Rotis are never round..

My Dal is imperfect.....

My Sabzi may have missing salt.......

But my Nerve Blocks are perfect to alleviate a Cancer patients excruciating pain.

My Intubation is never failed to save a gasping patient.

I never miss any diagnosis for guving good Anaesthesia to a critical patient.....

Yes....I may not be at every small moment in my kids life....

I have missed the first step of my newborn.....

But I have saved many a mother 's life so that she is able to enjoy with her newborn.

Yes.....I have been late for my kids performances in school.....

But never even a fraction late for a Fetal distress or Emmergency.....

But my loved ones know that I will always be there for them through all good and bad phases of life.....

Always a Rock they can lean on to when they are tired and drained.....

They know I will fight all odds and go any lengths for them.....

Yes.....my Roti is never Round....

My Dal uncooked....

My house unkempt....My windows dusty.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Mentors

Prodigal Love

How much......is too much?????