A Father's Love .....

 Today morning as I was walking across a  Cricket coaching academy...

A young girl got out of the car carrying a bulky Cricket kit even bigger than her small stature  ...she turned at the enterance of the academy and blew kisses to the driver of the car....Her Papa...

The Father got out  ..greeted a friend...

Proudly pointed to his daughter..." Have come to leave my Daughter to the Cricket Academy " ......

Today, Papas love their daughters as Girl Child.....unlike yesterday....when the Fathers treated their girls with love but raised them as Sons.......

Today, Papas take their Girls to not only Cricket academy but also join them in Dance Schools.

They play Volleyball with their Girls....and also get their face painted by the little daughters with lipstick, Bindi.....and styled their hair with clips and ribbons Proudly and Enthusiastically. 

Instagram showed The Rock- actor Dwayne Johnson....post his selfie with his little girls...who had decorated their  Dad with ribbons,ponytail,lipstick, mascara.....

Captioned " My Best Favorite Stylists "....

Imagine the Bulky WWE wrestling giant.....Proudly allowing his sweet daughters style him as a pretty girl. 😍. And posting this Avtaar of his on social media for all to see.

It's simply inspiring....when The Angry Man of Bollywood ...the Legendary Tall Amitabh Bacchan get emotional and proud talking about his dear daughter Shweta. 

When Business Tycoons...Mukesh Ambani, Adi Godrej,Kumar Mangalam Birla,....speak so Proudly of their dear daughters who are helping them run their Empires. 

I have been fortunate to be surrounded by such equally loving Proud Dads.

My Appaji was so happy and satisfied with life with my Birth.....that he named me " Tripti".

He showered me with love,freedom and opportunities to spread my wings and soar the skies.....my brother even today complains.." Appaji ,you are partial to Her".

My Ajji used to tell Appaji" Don't live your Daughter so much....It will hurt you when she leaves you" To this Appaji used to reply" For me she will ever be my little girl....my love will remain forever the same".

I was fortunate to see my husband and my brother both share similar feelings to their Daughter.

Both adore their little girl so much....

The little girls treat their Papa as " Buddy"....

Their make up buddy,Their Hairstylist,Their Cooking Adventures, Their first Saree draper......their Swimming coach,Their First Car Drive.....

Everything is with their Papa......

There is one part of World....very disheartening.....very Very Apalling....

Fathers hating their Girl Child....

Fathers killing their girls in womb itself. 

Fathers molesting their little girl. 

Fathers killing their Daughter in Honor Killing.

Fathers neglecting, ignoring, hurting their own Girls.

We are campaigning for Girl Child. 

" Save Girl Child"

' Protect your Girls"

" Respect and Love your Girls"......

The dwindling Female Sex ratio  is concerning.

In Bhagwad Geeta.....A Father....is supposed to be Pitru Devo Bhava.....

Father is  God.....Protecting and Caring

But unfortunately, we have some Fathers hurting their Girl Child.

I pray God.....as I have been fortunate enough to be part of that World which simply adores their Girl Child.....

Let every Girl be surrounded by a World filled with A Father.....a Figure who loves,adores ,showers immense love for his Girl......

His " जीगर का टूकडा"....

His Soul.....

His Pride......

Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Mentors

Prodigal Love

How much......is too much?????