Pi Gi Mi

 Woh kagaz ki kashti

Woh baarish ka paani  ....

Mujhe lautado.....

Meri bachpan ki kahaani.....

Take away my wealth  ..

Take away my everything.....

But return back my childhood......

And my Childhood Friends.........

In 1977,my parents came to Vashi,Navi Mumbai, Sector 7......

A newly developed suburb.....

Along with us ....many people migrated from Greater Bombay and surrounding......to this new township developed by CIDCO.

I was a 2yr old.....

There was a family- Shembde family.

Ajji,Ajoba,3 sons,3 daughters....their children......

Ginni was my age...

Minni was a yr younger.

We trio hit on very well from Day 1.....

We joined the same school.....

We played together......

We became so connected.....

Everyone used to take our name in same breath....

Ginni,Minni,Pinky......

Pi Gi MI.......

Most of the day...I would be in the Shembde house.....

I remember...once...I was not to be found.My parents and Shembde family searched everywhere except....

I was sleeping in the room on 1st Floor of Shembde house.....

When I fell on my head....One of the sons, Bally Mama picked me up....and took me running to the hospital where I got sutures and bandage on my head.

Ajji and Ajoba celebrated all my achievements in life with the entire family....

They made me a member of their big family.

As years passed by.....

We all grew....

Went our separate ways.....

The family became extended...so sold that house and shifted.

Ajoba and Ajji expired in coming years.....

Ginni went to US after marriage. 

Minni went to Pune after marriage...and again shifted to Vashi.

But we do remain connected to each other....

PiGiMi.....

Even today...everyone doesn't call us individually....we are still called

Ginni Minni Pinky in same breath.....

The extended members too call us trio together......

Some people...we meet as Destiny wants us to become BFF....soul mates.

PiGiMi remain soulmates forever.....

Distance make keep us apart.....

But Destiny doesn't......

Souls when get connected......

They always remain forever bound in heart.......

PiGi MI......

Ginni Minni Pinky......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Mentors

Prodigal Love

How much......is too much?????