Shreekant Dada

 Biography of a Personality.


I have always written in my blogs about personality who have guided me,motivated me,inspired me.
They are simple personalities and they themselves don't have any estimation about their magnamity.
They haven't been felicitated or awarded for their work....nor have they been notable in eyes of their own people. ...as they have been...in their words " Just a Housewife "
My today's blog is not a woman....not a Housewife nor a Doctor.
He is a Vice President of a Corporate world...just retired after years of Glorious Career...in his field.
He is my Jeejaji....My first Jeejaji....Mr Shreekant Kulkarni.
I will briefly talk about his qualifications and career....but Through this Blog would like to highlight his work ethics and values which impressed me.
Shreekant Dada has been a Chemical engineer from UDCT, Mumbai. A very Prestigious College .
He has a prolific academic and career graph.
He has been very successful in the Corporate industry of Chemicals and Paints.
Shreekant dada....has been sincere and dedicated in his profession.
He has been a very strict but Empathetic boss to his juniors and workers.
He has been very loyal to his profession and to the Corporate industry.
Dear Friends,
I have worked in all sectors of Medical field. Institute,Government, Private,Corporate and my own setup.
Shreekant Dada taught me importance of Sincerity and Loyalty.
Degree and Knowledge can be acquired.
But Sincerity and Loyalty need to be inculcated.
Today especially in Corporate World....competition is so much....that these 2 important facets of career are being forgotten or overlooked.
Loyalty to Workplace is only in Theory....but in practical world.....unfortunately today is missing.
Shreekant Dada....taught me Empathy towards people who work under us.
If we want to climb the ladder of Success....we must develop empathy.
Ratan Tata says" You want to walk fast....you walk alone.But if you want to walk far...you take along people".
Shreekant Dada took his people along with him and climbed the ladder of Corporate World.
This attitude of his ...Empathy and Loyalty won him hearts and respect of everyone in the Corporate industry.
Dada is a very pragmatic and positive personality. He has been ambitious and shrewd.
Once,I was disappointed about my progress in private practice.
Dada gave me a piece of advice " Opportunities do not come knocking at your door.A wise person grabs every moment....good or bad....and turns it into an Opportunity. "......
So true......
There is no Good phase/ Bad phase...
No Good luck / Bad luck.
A positive pragmatic person handles the good and even bad outcome or phase in life to the best of his ability and makes everything an opportunity for his further climb towards success.......
We learn from our mistakes...not repent and grudge.
We accept failures and hardships...and improve ourselves for a better tomorrow if we want to grow.
We Dont blame others or grieve nor pity.
Shreekant Dada may have retired from post of VP today ...but he will surely go for some other venture or take some other path.....and be busy.
Looking forward to Shreekant Kulkarni 2.0.....
Dada keep inspiring and motivating all of us. ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Mentors

Prodigal Love

How much......is too much?????