Miss to Mrs

 Miss to Mrs.....


Tomorrow is my wedding day.
Tomorrow I will turn from a Miss to Mrs.
Tomorrow I will be daughter of my father....and also Wife of my husband.
Tomorrow I will also be a Daughter in Law of another Family.
Butterflies tonight.....
Mixed reactions....
Excitement to start a new chapter in my Life......
Anxiety to shift to another home....a new place,a different State,a different language, a different environment.
Emotional......
This is my last night in the place I was born....The State I took my education....
The language I conversed daily.....
This house I spent my childhood....
This bed I would roll lazily....
My neighborhood I spent moments....
My friends I gossiped with.....
My family .....
My Dad with whom I discussed freely.....
My Mom with whom I argued and fought over so many things.....
My brother with whom I learnt flying kites and caught butterflies.....
So many questions in my mind.....
My life will change overnight.....
Will I  get my favorite Pani puri any more?
Will I get my filter coffee every morning ?
Will I get to view my sunsets on the beach?
My parents won't be there to pamper me any more....my wish .....my moods.....my tantrums.....my craving......
New beginnings.....
New milestones.....
New challenges....
New joys.....
New journey with my life partner......
A journey now from Mrs and so many prefixes.......

Dr Tripti Milind Galgali.
Hubli.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Mentors

Prodigal Love

How much......is too much?????