Surrender to Self
I surrender....
My blogs are written through my personal life experiences.
I am not an expert nor have I been very successful in my life endeavors that I can teach or preach anyone .
My blogs reflect my emotional turmoils and challenges faced by me.
As a child and youth, I was very aggressive. I had lots of expectations from myself to achieve many personal goals.
Rejections and Failures were never accepted. I strived hard for a perfect score and a zero error input to anything I did.
Adulthood brought many challenges with respect to Private Anaesthesia practice and Motherhood. Balancing both was a herculean task and full of trials and errors.
Nothing was perfect.Everything had something lacking.
Life never turned out as expected inspite of sincerity and dedication towards whatever I did. ....
Reality of Life is harsh......
I landed up getting angry at myself and frustrated with Life.....
Then,happened ,my Alma Mater, MGIMS Sewagram College Mega Reunion.
Alumnii from 1969 to 2013....
All years....
A vast range of age groups.
From the ones who have been through all the challenges of career and family commitments. Now retired and entering into the other phase of life .
To
The youngsters had just begun their life journey of balancing career and young family.
The Reunion taught me.....
To Surrender....
Surrender to life completely.
Surrender to my career.
Surrender to my commitments
Surrender to every relationship of mine....as a daughter to my parents, as a wife to my partner..and as a mother to my children.....completely.
Does it mean ...
I Don't Care....
I am not bothered.
No.
Surrender completely means....
To give ourselves off completely without any expectations.
I started enjoying the whole process.I started accepting everything and everyone as it was and as they were.
I started living myself at that moment in the present without worrying about next moment....tomorrow.
Surrender completely means Total Acceptance unconditionally.
I was at Peace and Satisfaction....
To what I have achieved so far....
Towards people and environment around me.
Towards Life journey.
I had actually surrendered to myself.
- Dr Tripti Milind Galgali ,Hubli
Comments
Post a Comment